„German made ” warranty
An experience for over 4 decades in the production of roof windows, marked by continuous innovations and undeniable experience in the field, makes ROTO a straight provider. In support of these claims we ask you to review the most important aspects in characterizing Roto products, giving you the convenience and the benefits of a 100% German system:
- It’s German Designed Roto has been manufacturing roof windows for over 40 years. Respected as a creditable supplier throughout the rest of Europe, Roto is now bringing both quality and uniqueness to the Romanian market.
- Supplied Fully AssembledUnlike other roof windows, Roto roof window is supplied with the required the brackets already pre-fitted, therefore making installation both easier and quicker. You simply “take the window straight out of the box and into the roof”.
- Hinged at the Top-third – Rotooriginalsolution Unlike a traditional centre pivot window, which when opened causes the whole of the top half of the window to protrude straight back into the living space, a Roto Series 7 window is uniquely hinged at the Top-third of the frame. This allows for much greater headroom as well as giving a full unobstructed view.
- Easily Operated With Just One Handle A Roto window is operated by just one handle at the bottom of the window.
- Innovative Accessories and Options A whole range of accessories enhance the Roto window. These include a wide range of blinds and sun screens through to a conservation style and various glazing options. In addition, there are a number of flashing options which are suitable for every tile type as well as combination sets.